Saturday, January 1, 2011

Keep on task and ignore all doubt.

So I promised 3 people on my facebook page to make them each a hand made gift. I started making the mini model T cars but stopped because I was afraid it was a lame idea. Now I'm thinking of making them something even more special and personal but it's too elaborate!

My mom says anything I make will be perfect because it's a gift from my heart, but I am afraid to disappoint the receivers.

One thing I need to do is get past my doubt, sit down and make something cool. Another thing I need to do is reel in my imagination so I can focus on one project and not let it snowball into something huge as time goes on. Keep it simple.

Make a plan and stick to it as much as possible and ignore all doubt!

-J =)

No comments:

Post a Comment