Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Dremel Tool

I've recently started carving wooden rings using a pocket knife which lead to cuts and blisters. To save my soft hands from further damage, I decided to buy a Dremel rotary tool! I had butterflies in my stomach as I looked through my 21 accessories and the additional carving bits I purchased thinking of all the intricate details I will be able to carve with such ease! (I hope)

I'm looking forward to testing out each bit to see what they do and learning how to handle my newest and best carving tool yet!

-J =)

2 comments:

  1. Julie, very intriguing blog title; looking forward to keeping in touch with your artistis side.

    chicago chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad, an English teacher cannot
    A) spell
    B) proofread and correct

    ReplyDelete